Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting my pay soon i supposed and my greenwave 3rd prize money hahas .. before i take the money half of it is gone .. sianz..

Hahas .. Going to spend the money .... =D

GOING TO SPEND ON ...
1. LUO ZHI XIANG's CONCERT bought the ticket $181
2. FILM CAMERA should be around $50 plus
3. NICE PURSE/WALLET hope i got enough money to get a kate spade wallet
4. CONVERSE SHOE more practical i think and is cheap ..
5. NEW BAGS DUN KNOW WAT KINDS OF BAG TO GET .. BACKPACK .. SHOULDER BAG .. SLING BAG THOSE LADY-LIKE BAG

SHOULD I BUY ? PENDING ...
1. CANON IXUS 130 CAMERA OR POWERSHOT CAMERA cool camera wit fun function.. SHOULD I ????
2. INSTAX CAMERA will buy when i get 2nd mth pay ... hahas .. meantime i think i still broke
3. some NICE BLACK LADIES WATCH saw at fossil repair shop -$200 plus i think
4. IPOD TOUCH want to get long ago, but keep spending money until i go no money to buy -- $ 300 plus i think

GOING HOLIDAYS ...
1. TAIWAN WIT MY COUSIN ... TRYING HARD TO SAVE MONEY
2. BANGKOK WIT PARENTS ... I MISSED THE FOOD THERE, BUT MUMMY SAY TOO DANGEROUS SO CANNOT GO.. HOPE CAN GO DURING MAY
3. CRUISE WIT CAROLINE & OTHERS ... COS CANNOT GO AUST WIT THEM , SO CRUISE ALSO A NOT BAD IDEA ..
4. KOREA AND JAPAN ... IF I GOT LOTS OF MONEY ... HAHAS ... LETS WAIT AND SEE

GOING TO WORK HARD .. SO I GOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR ME TO SPEND ...

NEARLY FORGET .. GOING TO GET MY PIG-RABBIT TOO .. HAHAS

No comments: