Monday, November 1, 2010

To my dearest Luca ...

You are such a sweet boy, why are you willing to leave us.... Can't you just appear somewhere and told us everything is just a dream, and you are alive and just around us and play with your toys. Why can't you just come back and find us, i will buy lots and lots of biscuits and ball-ball for you.

Boy , i miss you so much... The office is so quiet without you..
I miss hugging you, you can lick me so much as you like and i won't stop...
I can't believe that i can't see you again ...

You have been such a good boy, the laughter and joy that you bring to us, the things that you do.

I have fulfill my promise that i have made, so boy rest well and sleep well, nobody will disturb you..

We will let you go and enjoy the sea and freedom..

When you feel lonely, come back and find us, we will be here waiting for you .

GOODBYE MY BOY

No comments: