Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kanna blame for nothing ... If I told u earlier, as if u will come back and bring her to see doctor ... U will say later when I come back and see how. So it won't make any different ... Maybe if I never told u that she not feeling very well and having sore, u may not even know that she's not well until u saw the bleed.. Since u know she's not well then y dun u come back earlier after I call u instead of coming back 1 hr later ... And call me that y never call u and tell u earlier. Before I left she looks ok to me, she still ask mn to play with her... So i also dun why she will bleed .,. She mus be feeling very uncomfortable and pain with the infections .. And now she is hospitalizied due to infection and it should not be happening jus 2day and nobody realize it. Now my poor gal is alone at the clinic and she cannot go home.

I jus wan to say everything ... I'm feeling so bad now, is the feeling of its really my fault ... And I cannot do anything for her .... Hope she will get well soon my poor gal...

No comments: